Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Directors are dumping

mosismoke
Contributor
Why are IPL directors dumping it? Is this another Pinnacle?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
huh ?? directors sell some of you leap to them being arrested for bribery ?? mo that's a jump
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
As Simon says (that has a familiar ring to it!)on stock watch... .....Directors must also eat and go on holiday and buy new cars....share option structures are in most cases the bulk of their remuneration. Not necessarily a bad thing. I note it's only one IPL director that needs to buy groceries.
0 Kudos
mosismoke
Contributor
Don't get me wrong Im not suggesting that they are stealing. Im just wondering and hoping that the forum may help me understand better. my apologies if it came out wrongly?
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
First find out WHO the directors are. Mark Lamberti is very highly regarded and respected. Research....previous ceo of Massmart, Frasers, Bradlows. Can't compare to Pinnacle !
0 Kudos
mosismoke
Contributor
Thank you. I have since realised that it is one director, with multiple transections. Make no mistake I have a great respect for mr Lamberty.
0 Kudos
am_1
Frequent Contributor
I too once asked such questions and have always gained from the forum response. Keep asking and reading
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It's had a great run,it's overbought,it's hitting the resistance line of its downtrend,there's a negative divergence on the daily chart.I guess if you want to take profits this is as good a time as any.
0 Kudos