Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Directors buying shares...

Werner_1
Super Contributor
Did you notice the directors buying shares in GND... This company's share price fell terribly lately, and now might be a good opportunity to enter. it looks like these guys are doing so.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
I was waiting for a sign (no matter how small) to jump in... I did :)
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I have been holding GND since 2005, really like the business and think for long term this one has great potential, just a bit nervous if global slowdown will effect the shipping business, it could cause a bit of a slowdown, but i still like it, they have a excellent fleet at low cost...
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Great div yield, low PE. Get some !!!
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
div's are good. most of their earnings are USD based, so the weaker ZAR could make a few more rands for us... Just need to monitor the shipping rates and global economies, but i think China will still require the commodities and shipping will continue. Just monitor the Baltic Dry Index (http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/cbuilder?ticker1=BDIY%3AIND) this is very closely related to the way GND seems to perform...
0 Kudos