Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dividend payouts

Rovert
Super Contributor
What happened to the OML divs payments...anyone else not received them?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Rams
Super Contributor
spent already!
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
They were paid yesterday, 7th June.
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
withdrawn mine already..
0 Kudos
babz
Contributor
i know i received mine but i have no idea waht happened to it!
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
received did u guys have 15% div tax.i thought because these were declared prior to increase that old 10% at source would apply.am i wrong?
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
no tax on them,received full amount
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
I definitely paid tax....look a your detailed cash statement under "my account"...that shows the tax paid
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Sorry...look under "3 month cash history"
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Sorry...look under "3 month cash history"
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
agreed plonky...definitely taxed...the problem is the consolidation hurt (us as traders with the consolidation)...eina! But I have been buying more on the dips, as I still believe it to be undervalued....and hopefully some corporate action within the year still to come....
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Should one hold a bit longer, will the price increase further....last time it hit R19.60 twice and then dropped all the way down to R18.20. I am one of those holding prior to the Ex-div and consolidation, but now with the net div - I have actually broken even (net of interest)...but will it go higher as it is still cheap at current levels... Suggestions??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I still have not received my OML dividends. Regarding OMLCfd dividends, were they paid out on the ex-div date or the payment date?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I still have not received my OML dividends. Regarding OMLCfd dividends, were they paid out on the ex-div date or the payment date?
0 Kudos