Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dividends

superstar
Regular Contributor
With dividends set on R4.5 per share and the price below R100.00 you can make an easy 4.5% and then Mr. Revenue will nail you on Withholding tax. I still believe this is a good buy on both trading and investing (time and timing).
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
gareth01
Regular Contributor
totally agree...I am still buying at these levels (both for investment and trading)...the net dividend return is still very good to ignore.
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
Im waiting for a drop to 90 rand levels and then will climb in. Perhaps clear some of my MTN as well to acquire VOD.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Nice one guys - do you think its at its bottom or is R90 comming? I wanna add to my long-term divi collection.
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
I would not say its at its bottom but also R90 is pushing it too much. At these levels I am happy to climb in. I am a big fan of small caps but this I can't ignore
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
smack on the 200 day SMA
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Agreed spoono - also noted that, broke under R97 was dropping, but bounced to above R97 again....I think it will remain above that 200ma more so that divi is to good to ignore... And if it drops on Monday, ex div - well I will just buy more and sit tight.... From its R110 levels to current, that is already a 13% retracement...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
from technicals...good short to 86
0 Kudos
alleycat
Contributor
Rams- what indicators are you looking at to predict shorting at this time ? Thanks
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Well it's dropping in the last couple of days cum dividend. What happens when it goes ex...?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
trend down(MACD, ADX, Moving averages)...i use 12.26 MACD. Engulfing candle yesterday...presently trading below yesterdays close.same pattern on weekly! but i am not trading this share....
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
kitching!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Kitching again?
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
but presenting a nice buying opportunity.....still adding!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I no longer think so. Got rid of them. Maybe find some later again.
0 Kudos