Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Do not understand???

Not applicable
I don't care what's happening to the market, or the negativity around it. What I can not understand is the fact that everybody is selling like mad and complaining?!?!?!? Why do you guys invest then in/on the stock market??? When you made profit, nobody talked about it. Now you are loosing a few rands, and it's a crisis!!! Please, if you are scared, taker your money to the bank and open a savings account for you.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Thanks for that coins. Now pretend you and I had 50bar, lost 5 in 2 days. Imagine the panic. See where this is going?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
you got it all wrong my friend we need all the brave, scared, stupid, irresponsible, dispicable, naive, greedy and people like you as well to keep the markets going.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
cois..simply answer ,some of these guys are gambling with their kid school registration money.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the simple anwser, eeehhhh ... nobody likes to lose money
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we here to make money,make money
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
seeing that Im a bit of a long term outlooker I asked the school for a 12 month option with these conditions
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jeesh! You are still in the market? Go lad!
0 Kudos