Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Do we use the PEG (Price/earnings to growth) index?

Not applicable
Investor's Daily Edge says: Price/Earnings to Growth Ratio (PEG) is a good indicator of overvalued stocks. If the PEG is four (4) or higher, it's a warning sign that the stock has gotten too far ahead of its earnings and is due for a correction. The PEG is a solid, fundamental indicator of reasonable pricing. Does this platform use such an index? Where could I find it?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Mr_S
Super Contributor
eddie, the only PEG ratio i know of on this site is under ratios / ratio analysis. ill try my best to describe where it is...when u type for example WEZ next to share code on yr left, when the page opens, click on company profile, once that is open look to yr right and you shall see a list of options, scroll down, ratio analysis is the last one, PEG ratio is there, but apparently for a few companies only. Not sure if this is what u are looking for
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Can I suggest you do the evening course on fundamentals. PEG should be clearer after that.
0 Kudos