Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Double bottom on the DOW

Rams
Super Contributor
Christos. If low below 10896 on DOW, then wave 5 likely to follow(used price difference on wave 2 to get 10896).What do you see.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree the dow probably in wave 4 correction.I dont think it is complete as yet.I count a big zig zag started on 5 november.The A wave down completed 16 november.B wave could have completed on 21 november but i am not sure.We either still in B wave up or started C wave down.If we are in the C wave down i still miss another WXY wave down that should start any time now. My target 38 % retracement for this is 10825 for the dow. The alsi also in wave 4 down but presently in wave B up or just complete.Target for wave C down 26700 alsi futures.
0 Kudos
Shadow_W
Occasional Contributor
Personally I havent Simon, but I read a research report which plotted the number of times over a rolling 50-day period that the FTSE/JSE All Share Index moved in the same direction as the Nikkei, Hang Seng and S&P 500 indices. Although historically the S&P was last of the three,over the last 6 months it had come first. Still its not a real correlation calc.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Your analysis is more detailed than mine.I just look at the pattern to determine trend or correction or correction within the trend.Wave 5 is the key I think. Which waves do you trade and what are the other technicalas that you use with Elliot waves.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos