Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dow 9600

Not applicable
It still seems to be taking longer then usual to get the orders onto the market?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Another week.... so...... what is the outlook? The Dow managed to hold onto 10300, but only just and a couple times it went under that mark it shot back above in minutes. Once it took off ,it flew but sellers came back. I was so nervous on Friday evening! So, what is your opinion for the week ahead? 98 to 100 or 107+ ? I feel that we'll have a very similar day to Friday. Should the Dow hold we will have a great long week. Dayum wish it was easier then this :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the chart. Yep, It looks like all markets should bounce this week
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I'm looking for a bit of a morning pullback and then to go long.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Don't see that happening the DOW futures are gaining momentum. Should be up 1 - 2% today. I am long for 24,900
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
earlyret
Regular Contributor
down to gap close?
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Might have already happened.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Taking the line from the July lows might also show a rising wedge and breakout. (Disclaimer - I'm using OST charts!!)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Looking at the dow chart i think the following to happen.We are going down next hour at least to 10215+- on the dow.AFTER That up again in triangle to more or less present.Breakout of this tringle will determine direction.But i think it is down.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Indeed yes ... it did, The question is now do we test the breakout ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Whatch out if we break the bottom line of triangle 10210 to 10215 we might go down in this run.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Hi Christos. Where do you view the live Dow Futures?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have a simulated acount on global trader.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Pleasur.But watch the present move it is pretty impulsive.We might just break down now.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am short from this morning.Will make a post here if i go long.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
closed short.waiting direction
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Seriously, I have no idea it can break either way.
0 Kudos