Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dow May Crash to 7500 If 10600 Not Breached

18 REPLIES 18
divz
Super Contributor
Good article you can clearly see the formations on the dow weekly charts if it breaks the neckline i see a drop more to the 8800 level. Until it breaks 10600 the bulls gonna be a little nervous
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Well guess what I've been going on about for a while now. The H&S mentioned in this article is the right shoulder of a potential >10 year H&S which started in 1999. The objective of this H&S is a triple digit Dow! Bwahahahahahahahaha.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
If you look at history; WWII started as a consequence of the Great Depression. However, there's one piece of the puzzle that is missing and that is the environmental trigger. Part of the Great Depression included an environmental phenomenon call the Dust Bowl (Google/Wikipedia is your friend!). I though that silly volcano in Iceland was the trigger but its behaving at the moment. Well, there's still global climate change to contend with.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The 2001 recession ended on the 10 year average. The 2008 on the 20. The 30 right now is on 5000.but we not going there.
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Well I have big cash waiting for DOW 7500!!! Bring it!!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The DOW top end of April was the 61.8% recession recovery.that's all. It will take something really big to take out the lows.WHICH IS NOT HERE!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The 61.8 on the recovery is 8300....not 7500
0 Kudos
Jacobus
Occasional Contributor
Is the S&P500 worrisome? If corrolated, considering the DOW, which way is the market heading in SA ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Don't be surprised if we retest the April high in the coming weeks.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
IMO 23rd July stress tests trigger point with bullish expectations.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dark are the Clouds.Toppy-Tippy Markets. Massive Macro Triggers building....James Bond is suiting up for his starring role in>>THE PIE WHO COST ME BIG.A trail of Food-related Eco-disasters.from Russia to Kazakhstan..our intrepid Hero follows all leads., .In the meanwhile, the Dark Lords of Wall Street gloat with greed-never-satisfied...Getting ready to pull the Plug,one more time...DEFLATION....then Quantitative Easing 2.0...and then Hyperinflation end-Game. ******* " Bond.James Bond."**********
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wow. Suddenly it all makes sense
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ho hum .. what I want to know is when they break open the jelly tots ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
never been so clear! give me a five
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Lost decade in Japan, aiming for the next lost decade, and all they see is deflation ? If inflation didn't get Japan in 15 years, when will it get old USA. I think your talking decades from now.
0 Kudos