Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dow enters the twilight zone....

Ninja
Super Contributor
What are the yanks running on....fantasy, christmas spirit (spirits) or total denial??
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
scandal
Super Contributor
they are running on carbon credits from the ***** cars they make ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
they are postponing the inevitable, green span got it right in 2003, now benanke is trying it in 2008
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
So here i am in Los gatos california hey its like bad to have to set your alarm at midnight to see where the market back home is going thought I was dreaming anyways here cnbc guests are hugely sympathetic to gm and ford chrysler man they going to sweat for a bailout but man if they do not get a bailout it will be loke lossing a war can you imagine no more ford mustang ( it like cannot happen ) they are highly cheeses with the big banks getting all the money and now keeping it for their own gain and not for the purpose it was intended credit ( but hey was at the San jose sharks game $ 100 per ticket and it was packed oilers won sharks lost )I was suprised to see they advertise futures option trading on \tv to average Joe as a way to make big bucks without talking about risks on downside they like to doop the ignorant here take there money . they have the belief that washington has got this thing covered so lets have christmas in the park with the family cheers and its cold here mate rather be in \knysna cant wait for the 16th
0 Kudos