Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dow opening time?

Not applicable
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Its a pleasure... lol 16:30
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Predictions Werner?Your surname not Sullwad by any chance?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well i think UP by abt 2%
0 Kudos
Not applicable
its tlike trying to prdict the weahter. lol
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
DOW futures at new low for the day, so red opening for sure.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
no, surname not that, i don't know what it will do, i dont like to predict because then when i am wrong that is what the guys on the forum remember for next time round, the guy that gets it wrong or something like that... i am also more of a long term investor, trade ssf and warrants with a very small portfolio but also medium dated only...
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
S&P Dec futures under 800 now at 794 and DOW is -145 at 7882. This could turn into a mudslide quick
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Sorry, i thought the question was for the time, not what it will do...
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
EUR is fighting back like a demon but cannot get through 1.2930
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
correction... I mean 1.2530
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Hi PAM, hows it going on your side? we still need to have that coffee sometime...
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
ok, EUR getting legs. We should pop a bit
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Gotta bit excited when you said 129.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
ja sorry, that's why I corrected so quick :-) Damn, the EUR is trying real hard but it's getting slap-capped at 1.2550 to 60 every time it pops. Another failed attempt. Problem is the triangle strangle has the range now so tight that the stoch and RSI completely overreact. The 60min is about the only reliable chart and it says the EUR goes down.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
EUR breaking out through 1.2560. We're going to get a nice pop if it can go through 1.2580 and 1.26
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
boing, EUR capped at 1.2580 and 60 min chart now looking overbought. No further guessing as this triangle is just gyrating the Trichet bauble like crazy in a tight tight range
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
amazing, exactly the same shenannigans in the currency market as yesterday the same time. I got a gutfeel the USD bulls are going to punish the bears again within the next two hours
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
OK...we saw SP 500 at 777....is it now the time to buy???
0 Kudos