Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dow

Russ
Super Contributor
Do Americans take a break from killing people in other countries to celebrate Christmas,or will the DOW open on Christmas day?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Wizard
Super Contributor
The Dow will trade on the 26th
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Thanks,allows the gamblers on the forum to hold their derivatives through 2 dow trading days before we re-open!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
This time of the year the Long gamblers have always been winning, but this is a funny year...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
On this auspicious day,do you think the Americans will momentarily cease to pillage and plunder victim nations off their resources or design a conflict?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
And for 2008, the US contributed a R1bn in aid to SA of which R600m went towards AIDS prevention and treatment...while we are building 2010 WC stadia....never to be used again?!
0 Kudos
Apis
Occasional Contributor
Hello Topgun, buy "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" - Exclusive Books / CNA and maybe "Falling off the Edge - Globalization, World Peace & other lies" by Alex Perry. M.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes please do patriot Tom Cruise.......and you shall be rudely awakened.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Awakened by what exactly...and how will that disprove the facts that I stated above? I hold no torch for the Americans and they are paying for their collective stupidity on many fronts, but instead of bashing them, I think we should start sweeping in front of our own door! My point is that one chooses to be a victim and to be powerless and poor/ignorant. I certainly don't subscribe to the loser philosophy...even though many of my fellow countrymen do...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You're defensive and i respect your opinion but i dont know what you're going on about.If u want debate...i will gladly engage u, but first read the books recommended by Apis.I have and i have been rudely awakened
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You're defensive and i respect your opinion but i dont know what you're going on about.If u want debate...i will gladly engage u, but first read the books recommended by Apis.I have and i have been rudely awakened
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Good for you....x3!
0 Kudos