Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DowJones

Not applicable
Bounced orf 13670 - a recently established support level. But needs to close above 13630 and trade above it over the next trading session to look like it has got its legs back. If not, eish, miahe bad. Target 134-33, onto this year's major support level. OMO etc.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
..looking for a test of 13400. As yet the primary trend remains up, and the chart shows the DJ is, overall, bouncing higher on its downphases. Probability is, that if this line holds, our market will follow thru early next week with some nice, cheery green. OMO and caveats etc.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So. Good numbers from Great Satan. Yay. But of course, they diminish the possibility for another rates cut. Boo. Drum roll for opening bell. Should be a good one.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Rule number 327 never be in the market when the great satin opens it is only going to lead to tears... How many alsi traders went long on the news only to see the thing fade back to close that ugly intra day gap up. ( Not me because of rule.)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Would somebody care to explain to me why the DOW tanked pre-open like that.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I find that this sort of thing usualy happens when there are more sellers than buyers. Next please?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dj was closer to support than resistance, so shorts likely to dominate. But closer to support it gets, the more daddy cows show up to check out the cute heffers.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
interesting point of view. one for the memory banks. thank G
0 Kudos