Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Down 5%

Wizard
Super Contributor
Stay away from this rubbish people...the trend is DOWN!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
I send a probe at 290 because the chart told me to. I hope to enter above 300. Stop loss is set at 250.
0 Kudos
djw
Regular Contributor
Is MTX actually mining anything?
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
They mine Rands and turn 'em into Zim dollars, from what I can tell.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There is a lot of interest in the share, reasonable share volumes traded. People must see some value to the upside to pump in their monies like this.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
7th highest volume today.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
technical rebound....when u tell me in 6 months time that this is the worst share on the market and then I'll buy it :)
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
MTX has been moving in quite a narrow range for the last few weeks, forming a support base around R2.95 - R3. RSI has been moving up, but the price has not confirmed this strength yet. My bet is that any good news will break this channel to the upside to re-test R4 again. This is omo. It remains a spec buy and you need some patience. The company is still loaded with debt (and looking for ways to finance that debt - one of which is to sell prized assets), but trading below current NAV.
0 Kudos