Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Down, Down...

Ameesh
Contributor
Hi Guys,.. Any ideas on when it might actually bounce off a support ?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
yeah, down, down all the way down! ameesh, stop dreaming it will not bounce off anytime soon. it will penetrate support at 1880, and then its a free fall to 1420c! count your loses, there will be time to pick up the pieces later.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
jamoo qualify your opinion pls
0 Kudos
Ameesh
Contributor
Hahaha, sounds like you have shorted it jamoo ? 1420 ..It hasnt been there since June 2005.... I doubt it will reach that level...
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
looking at the chart this share does not inspire confidence not a hint of a small bullish spike just down and more down, no i dont own any.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
1140M shares traded on closing auction
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
okay let me break it down to you div/ameesh. this share needs to trade above its recent high (2440) to resume its bull tread(not sure there was any). it has already broken through 1880c, and now on downward tread, can't you see? its Newton's first law of motion. it is likely to remain in that trend than otherwise. i sold at 2600 in October. i will come back when the tread reverses. count your losses, its the rule of the game.
0 Kudos
Ameesh
Contributor
Yeah, Jamoo, i dont disagree, its on its way down. Its just that i have some of it (which is sad). The 'last single known trade' was at a price of 1866, then the last 10 mins of trading brought the price to 1860 - more sellers than buyers, ... its with the bears.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Jamoo me thinks a little over exageration dude this share wont go to 1420 i actually do not even see how you get that but then you also posted in Dec that Harmony is going down to 4679??. See support for fsr at about 1830 and currently oversold should bounce now with a bit of momentum up to 2190 omo but if your right i will be first to post congrats
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
agree with divz,but stand to be corrected ,like all of us.
0 Kudos