Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Down by???????

KVW
Super Contributor
I think we're going to see a shocker drop today of around 9%..... Lets see who gets it right....
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Blik
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Why we are going to drop or why the guess????? We can only try have a laugh at the current situation.
0 Kudos
Running_bull
Frequent Contributor
If its anything like the rest the markets... we will be deep red. dont think as much as 9% though.
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
15 percent my guess
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
we will drop about 6% till 3.30 then bounce on dow open and close 3% down by end of day. dont ask me why i can feel it in my waters.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
DOW broke monthly candle support at 8950. If 8500 breaks then next stop is 7500 and that beats the 1937 drops. HKGK
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
i cant figger out why they keep calling us a emerging market, something ODD about that terminology these days,lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Why the 9% estimate - I wont call it a guess - just curious really?
0 Kudos
Eppies
Frequent Contributor
I already 12% on the day try gold in this situation. Go to kitco.com
0 Kudos
SkarlakenKoos
Frequent Contributor
We will end the day GREEN.. 0.1% :D I just bought a load of call warrants!
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Barlos at 5400 ???? Is it going to drop further - what does the TA say?
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Dont think TA counts for much in this market more fear than anything else this market made for war heroes guts an glory stuff.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Good one,Georgem!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
TA is a measure of emotion..this market makes TA even more useful than in a calm market..OMO
0 Kudos
unknown
Contributor
im waitin 4 mr BONES. he seems to be right 99% of the time.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
I enjoyed Johan Rupert's comment last night, about those with guts dont have any cash and those with cash dont have any guts. Maybe the time for GUTS is now....at least for the long term. I know bogger all about TA, so rely on the forum to provide direction there.
0 Kudos