Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Down to the spare wheel

vishal
Regular Contributor
Thinking of buying, maybe at R7,00
0 Kudos
28 REPLIES 28
analyst
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
If this share came down from a high of R26,00 to now R9,00. Would you have called me crazy at that time if i told u this share was going to run flat. I am only saying that i will but at the R7,00 level if the share falls to that. OMHO
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
Going down to R7,00 today Spare wheel has come off
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
Hi Guys,anyone has any idea at what level one should get into this share?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
..... anyone has any idea at what level one should get outta this share?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
PSG sends me a weekly news letter and they have this share as a strong SELL.Perhaps they should tie the payments the INET members get to their recomendations?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
err maybe there just isn't any good level?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
I-net is adamant, says: BUY+
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Theyre expected to report a loss of R2.05 a share and headline loss of R2.35 in year to june. but those will be worsened by the accounting treatment of restructuring alternatives that were considered. The directors are considering various refinancing alternatives and have signed a new waiver agreement...
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Not the first time they have lead followers up the garden path!A couple of years ago they gave IMP high ratings whilst the share price steadily went down to about half its value.
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
Thanks guys for the info.Will put my money elsewhere
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Now VALUE is their next brilliant choice!....Dear Oh Dear !
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
If at all this share is only going to return to profitability in 2008.I see they have a 50% debt equity,which they don'tconsider high.i how ever think with the present interest rates its too high.Read their SENS,lots of problems to overcome.INET has it as a BUY+.I'DE REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHER3E THEY GET THEIR IDEAS FROM.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
surely the INET conglomerate has a very long term view on this one, based on the dirctors' declarations; expect that the BUY+ outlook will remain steady for the next 2-3 years. maybe SimonPB should request a response. at least the negative PE is coming down along woth the deterioration of the share price.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
U are correct,but surely all shares that don't perform have a long term horison?In the long term we shall all be dead!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
inet poll analysis and get the average view which si then published. It is not one person and no response is ever made.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
can understand their no response policy - could you at least send them a signal to remember not to forget to include TIW in their weekly update :-)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well how would they respond? A couple of dozen analysis responding how?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
..that was tonge in the cheek :-) although, would expect the signal will then turn the BUY+ to a BUY or (at worst) SELL+
0 Kudos