Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dr Clive Roffey

Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
I'm with Dr Clive Roffey and his latest prediction on the charts - we are in for a moerofa drop... over time.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
but can you give us start and end dte, to nearest whole day ?? Coz roffey also said that during the entire bull market of 04-07
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Start date between now and Nov 2013
0 Kudos
Parttimer
Frequent Contributor
If you listen to Clive Roffey, you'll never invest in the market. You'd still be sitting in cash and gold ( maybe about 30 growth) in the last 4 years and missed every other opportunity on the stock market. this guy is like Nuriel \Rubeini who keeps on crying wolf. I'm with Simon on this one....When Dr Roffey??????
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an I should sell everything and sit in cash, starting ASAP ??
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
irrespective of long term direction, easy solution, invest everything you have in SAB, half in shares half in liquid. smiling either way
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dr Roffey is a Chartist/Technical Analyst that fell for the Physiological trap of wanting to be right and now too proud to say that he was wrong. The sad part is one day he will be right and there will be the inevitable sell-of and a move to gold but without the correct timing it does not mean anything. I don't know what kind of Doctor he is, but if he has any knowledge of Technical Trading he would have known that you work in probabilities and that you should change your view if the probabilities didn't play out.
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
not in good form to slam someone behind their back, but you would do well to avoid any advice from Roffey - sorry he just has no credit in my books ...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
err, didn't you just slam somebody behind their back ??
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Roffey is Mad!
0 Kudos
leoridge
Contributor
Remember a broken watch is correct twice a day.
0 Kudos