Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dr Roffey and Gold

manicks
Regular Contributor
I wondered what Dr Clive Roffey is going to say now that the gold price has reverted 1600 lol!
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
striker
Super Contributor
= Roffey gives Gold a bad name - let's wait to see how this global economic turmoil plays out before any judgement call.
0 Kudos
buyme
Contributor
i dont like the oke,but i watched a show about 2 weeks or so ago and he said that in the short term gold will pull back to these levels and then resume its uptrend. do you watch his show? lately his being bragging about how great he is and his been warning and warning and no one listens. the guy is even getting hate mail! i hope they dont find out its me!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Its all an image play. The guy looks like a professor and obviously the average person on the street will listen to everything he has to say. Meanwhile he CANT realise that the cost of running the Gold mines keeps their profitability margins in check, FOR OVER 10 YEARS!!!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
He's going to say buy gold, it's oversold. He also going to say our last course of the year is due soon, and for the basement bargain price of R 4000, you can attend the day course. Lol!!!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
And he ought to know that the Mayan calender does not end Dec 2012, but 28th October 2011 and that 2 objects will cross paths this side of the Sun on 8th October, one of which is now dancing about like a bear.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and didnt something fly over the moon....
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
causing the dish to turn into a spoon
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
He annoys me too. What does he have his Phd in? What is his background?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Technically there is consensus about the negative sentiment. Contrarian logic is buy.
0 Kudos