Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Drop in the Market

Asher
Regular Contributor
But which price - there are so many
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also got the play. The market was too high given the greater environment. First target around previous close, second around 300. Second was not reached. Tis interesting that different people got the play but for different reasons.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Guess I mean: use the wisdom of others to find your own way to read Mrs Market and individual shares. There is no secret system. And find people on a forum who work in a similar way to you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Enticed back. Fast progression. Maybe 6/7 weeks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I liked your move yesterday on AGL. You got your price today hey.I still need to get it right - how did you do that?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
come on .. you are completely missing the point .. it was a gap close, no I did not wake up an think anything, that would not be trading the price .. I waited for the opening, saw the gap, set the levels and waited .. then it closed, bingo and thank you ..
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Write about your early life..how u came up with the idea of trading the price, the success u got with it. Make a 100 page book and u can retire!! Don't have to sit every day in your office policing us on what we have to say ;)
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
Simon: How did you see the opening as this site does not opening prices...and how did you see the gap? Are you using live price charts?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
gap trading...Simon,...I am impressed..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
And then of course there is that pesky bear market thing.. were prices drop.. the point is we never really know the reasons why a stampede( flurries of buying or selling) happens except that we know it will, we are social creatures effected by the actions of others..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah, I was trading stock gaps in the dot com ccraze ..
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Simon - on the 12th ALSH O 26351, H 26682 L 26150. Unless one has access to a 10 min or longest 1 hr chart how do you get the set up right intraday with a daily chart?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ALSI futures off an intra-day chart .. I am beta testing new OST product ..
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Seems to work quite well. Keep us abreast of developments.
0 Kudos