Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dual listing not sought immediately

Not applicable
So does this have a positive angle for share price or a little bit of a correction to still play out in speculation. Just 48 hours left for talks to finalise or be extended yet again. Anyone with an opinion on direction this week? I see a mixed signal on TA. short term sell (but could be range bound so nothing to show) but longer term (2 weeks plus) is a buy.... but everything is dependant on talks outcome I guess...OMO
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DEP
Super Contributor
Looks like we are heading for an extension again. Or no deal?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Papers said extension. Deal is apparantly just to intricate to finalise before the end of the month.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So an extension would imply more speculation on what the final outcome could be, share likely to stay in range for a while longer then.... But the big Q will be, after deal signed and accepted what direction for share price. Minority holder basically can get out with good cash but what is short term direction? Would it be a typical senario of building the price to include payments (much like a div announcement) and after deadline reached share drops down to ex-payment value or would you say price already factored in and not substantial movement expected (short term = less than 3 months)?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nuts, now there is a speculation that the talks could be called off in SA goverment dont agree to certain issues....Me thinks they are just stringing for time and will extend time later today after a media briefing in India I believe......
0 Kudos