Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Durban july 2007 Winner

Preston
Super Contributor
Winner of Durban July 2007 Winner - Emperor Napoloen Information from a reliable source. Go and Punt this horse, not too much though because i have not placed my bet yet!!!!
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
Hehe, I get Gatvol with the lines an chaos at the race every year. Can you believe the woman in front of me last year dressed to the nines placed her bet as follows... R10 for a win and a place on every single horse in the race ???!!! this yearI'll just check out the tallent (while my Mrs looks the other way) with a direct line to my booking on the phone... looking forward to in.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
TZ- Have a small bet on Emperor Napoleon .. The last run aat Clairwood Park was basically "hooked" so that they can get better betting value on Emperor Napoleon. The guy that gave me this horse,once gave me "Classic Flag" which was at 13/1 , at that time i was still at Univeristy but i manage to wager R2000 on it. That was a ***** load of money for a university student. I manage to use that money to get a second hand car. Human Beauties at the Durban July.. It like you are in heaven! "Bring out the Blue Pill"...Just joking...
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
This horse is a sure thing, but not for this race, as its been Scratched ....... Mr P, wot's up?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I am not aware of that?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Now i really do not know. I was merely conveying what i heard.There must be a valid reason. Irrespective, bet on Emperor Napoleon for his next run .. I do not know what happen...but...will find out?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
got a breathing problem in the last race and has to go for surgery - be out for 4-6 months...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Are you serious TZ. By the way what do you like for the DUrban july?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the skimpy clothes all the foxes wear...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Many year ago, I saw a the most beautiful filly that actually use to turn heads. She was awesome.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
TZ. I take you a bet...you was having dirty thoughts She was "London News"
0 Kudos