Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

EARLY WARNING BUYING SIGNAl

Not applicable
i have been looking at my Stochstic/ Momentum/ RSI/ 7-15 Days Moving Averages... They are all giving me an early warning buying signal... Any opininions... Mr Brown???
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
Remember there are no guarantees on the market, no indicator is flawless, all indicators only show a PROBABILITY of something happening.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I would watch that long term support line which goes back to March 2009.It comes in at about 1100 at the moment.The price broke below it and might come back up to test it (now resistance).If it doesn't break up through it you have a problem.1100 also looks like the neckline of a H and S which has been broken.Be careful!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Mr Brown will you,if you getting a signal , you have to trade it,if you wrong, the market will stop you out, so where is your stop loss?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I don't trade equities, but rams is right, you got the setup, set the stop loss an off you go ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon. what do you trade then?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
indices, for volatility and disclosure reasons .. http://www.simonbrown.co.za/portfolio/
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Would sell this short but no trading in cfds on this one.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, chart looks like a short
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Is there anything wrong with this company fundamentally though? Why the decline in the share price?
0 Kudos