Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

EASY TRADER

Not applicable
Hi Is it possible to open up easy trader on an ipad? If not, when will Standard Bank OST release an Easy Trader app??
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Rams
Super Contributor
no, not on ipad. you can view the charts using a remote app from i-store. IG app shows all the charts and indicators, so would be possible with an OST app...
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
OST would be awesome if they introduced another software purely for trading index and keep OST for equity
0 Kudos
keng
Contributor
Like most of you, I have ADSL. Today the Southern Region for Afrihost ADSL virtually dead. I have a Galaxy Tab that I retain for such occasions and switch to Vodacom wireless. Problem is that one cannot currently run Easy Trader on Android. However SimonB has previously mentioned that an app is in the pipeline.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agree want an iPad app please! It will make our R 100s a month go down better :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agree want an iPad app please! It will make our R 100s a month go down better :)
0 Kudos