Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ELD

sm
Contributor
What is happening, seems like the sky is the limit?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
CE
Super Contributor
What comes after "the sky" ? Holy smoke, no end !
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Ja, ELD is running and WEZ is falling. "Dit maak my pis bitter"
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Maybe because ELD actually have a hole in the ground ?
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Yes, that is an excellent point. I am concerned that WEZ will take so long to produce. It sounds like another Northam to me, with lots of rights issues and huge debt before any profits are realised. I know Hennie will hate me for this, but I hope it goes back to R920, and I will chicken out.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Or, Hennie can share his inside info ?
0 Kudos
deet
Contributor
a Sheik in Bachrain bought a coupla million shares which pushed the price up, and today he decided that they were worth R70 bucks a share. glad I got in at R28. How long it lasts is anyones guess, but I am hoping they go to a hundred!
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Please send him (the sheik) a mail telling him how great Wez are. They are worth at least R25 (ref. Hennie)
0 Kudos
deet
Contributor
Hi, Eland is still going up. The Sheik in Bahrain is a member of the Saudi royal family, and he owns apprx 11% of the shares of ELD. I have heard that the shares will go up to at least R140, and who knows, maybe more. I am not going to take profit, I am hanging in there.
0 Kudos