Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ELD

CE
Super Contributor
To all the forumites who hold ELD, well done, this share is just AMAIZING !!!!
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
barry_1
Super Contributor
i hold and thanks for the compliment!
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
Is it to late to get in?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Geeeeeez bro, I've been asking myself this question for the last 3 weeks !!!!
0 Kudos
macG
Contributor
so have I ???????
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
All shares may go south in May and then would be a good time to puchase more or get in .i've no intention of selling to make a quick profit,intend to keep for the next three years at least!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Come on CE, you are contradicting yourself, here you are telling everyone well done on their holding this share, and yet on the SOL comment you say you are waiting for it to go down to R20. Make up your mind, do you believe in ELD or not?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
No, you come on, read between the lines or do you want me to explain ?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
My interpretation of your comment under SOL was that you thought there was about as much chance of SOL reaching R 215 as there was of ELD reaching R20, i.e. there wasn't much likelihood. Was I correct in my interpretation? I still contend that SOL will go to R 215
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
You are correct in this interpretation (why the post above then ?)
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
My thinking was that for SOL to go to R 215 it would require only about a 15% (rough) drop, but for ELD to go to R 20 would require about a 70% (rough) drop, so which is the most likely to happen?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
You take this WAY to serious .....
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Ok, I'll take it in your light-hearted manner it was intended, but I do take my share trading very seriously. It has produced me a 35% average return over the last 5 years, so I think it is worth taking seriously.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Make that 35% average return per year.
0 Kudos
deet
Contributor
Ain't it just!
0 Kudos