Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ELI

kicc
Frequent Contributor
ANY VIEWS ON THIS ONE - SEEMS TO BE RANGE BOUND BETWEEN 165-180
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Vano
Regular Contributor
Please do not write in capital letters. The forumites regard that as shouting, which is the probable reason why no-one answered you. My opinion only: ELI seems to be forming a rising wedge, a close below 170 could trigger lots of downside. A close above 182 should see it move up.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
They a bit flat until the government makes up its mind on which digital technology to use. If they stick to the original plan and go with japan the sky's the limit as they have a deal with altech to distribute the set top boxes. But the governments about turn has resulted in possible legal action from altech. Japan has now said it will give free tvs to all government offices if SADC region go with Japan... Time will tell but the clock is ticking fast...
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Sold all mine a while back when it became clear that gov seems having plans to shaft the "white" companies and pass on to the "brothers" again. I think the writing is on the wall regardless of the logical route to follow.
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
it seems this share has been doing well of late. im looking into it but think it might be a good buy. skala...pity you sold. you would have seen a decent return
0 Kudos