Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

EQS - WTF??

BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Hello there Its been a while since I have been on the forums. I have a question about EQS: What the hell is happening to this share? It looked promising last year, hit a dip, released pretty positive results now with a dividend but the share price is dropping? Can anybody give me an idea why? Thanks
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Rams
Super Contributor
Hey Bob, welcome back....remember you were in OML....hope you still in
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well they in contract mining, an mining suffering globally ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And the Marikana fiasco must really be playing havoc on the contract miner sentiment. Add AGL pulling the M&R contract to the mix, and ja, I would say that contract mining must be suffering
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Hi there, I pulled out of OML last year after it dropped so bad. I suppose the current global resources market is too depressed for EQS to climb? So a positive global market will see this share move then?
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Hi there, I pulled out of OML last year after it dropped so bad. I suppose the current global resources market is too depressed for EQS to climb? So a positive global market will see this share move then?
0 Kudos