Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ERBACON--ERB

Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Heres a little gem for the next few years, a bit like STEFANUTTI, potential multi bagger in the making. Just need to take on a few key management and kachingo. i will be havin a dip.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Samir
Super Contributor
PJ, more ALT X bandwagon jumpers. Dnt insult SFB with your comparison. ERB was a little CC before converting to a Pty. They were supposed to list in July but had so much of problems with the records that they only managed to s*****e through now. I didn't subscribe in the private placement for this reason amongst others.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Samo, and steffers came from no where in the last 5 to 7 years. Listen, the big boys in construction are milking the tender game to death and going for the big margin easy paying clients, the smaller boys cream in the rest which they used to struggle to get their hands on this is a no brainer.lol
0 Kudos
Whatsup
Contributor
Before you get too excited, a lot of these guys are taking on tenders and contracts without doing their numbers properly, in the current inflationary enviroment and the possiibilty of having to import among other things cement at a variable exchange rate. I am not too sure that this is a no brainer. Some guys are going to get very badly burnt in all the excitement.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Mate, i know of divisional directors at M+R who had 30 years service packed it in and went into compo this year and are killing it. Things have never been this fantastic and its only gettin better.lol and im lovin it.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
PD..In life ,you can either be the Beacon or the egg. Which one would you choose and why?
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
The beacon of course otherwise you find find youself stuck up a chickens a**se
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Excellent. Remember the pig had to sacrifice his life in order for you to enjoy the Beacon whilst the egg is the "fruits" of the chicken. So what is the moral of the story ?
0 Kudos
madmac
Occasional Contributor
Beacon chocolate eggs for me.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Presto, sorry nother big pow wow meeting out the way, these maga projects can really mess with my market influencing chirp!!lol whats this about eggs and bacon, mate , me make bacon in private , when simon comes to the party with the AVATARs and attachment goodies, i`ll send pic till then me BIG KAHOONA.
0 Kudos