Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ESR Sens

cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
Typical of this goverment to not sanction fraud and corruption!! How long will this carry on for...you'll probably find all the top anc brass,have got a finger in the pie somewhere.
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Rams
Super Contributor
Typical of this goverment to not sanction fraud and corruption!! How long will this carry on for... hopefully forever?
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
Rams,no one asked for your stupid little answer!! go play elsewhere
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
er, be careful...now read your post again...and one more outburst of that nature and it gets copied and pasted to securities...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and lighten up a bit!
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
whatever!!! do you realise the harm it does to our country? do you think that foreign investment wants to invest here? so while millions sit without jobs,you seem to find the funny side of things...and don't threaten me!!! you mean nothing to me
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, you accuse the ANC...what proof do you have.and look at the SENS again...no mention of ANC or goverment. ESR has got a problem with the judge...take to the JSC or a higher court. But just making careless comments about the ANC or any other body that we may belong to can get you banned...
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- The sickening thing about this, ESR have had to spend the company's and shareholders money to bring the matter to court to expose the corruption. Then the useless judge, having agreed corruption was involved does'nt put a stop to the illicit tender.
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Moer mekaar nou en kry klaar!!!!
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- In case you have'nt noticed, when it comes to corruption , no comment about the Anc could ever be a careless one. Corruption is endemic in the party and all levels of their government .
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
but this is about the ESR SENS...the ANC or goverment is not the respondent...ESR against the MD municipality and Joint Venture
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
Mopani District Mun. is run by the ANC...check it up if you don't me.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Request made to SBG securities to investigate this post : "Please investigate the following thread on the chat forum where both cheap cheap and Striker make defamatory remarks about the ANC and a judge : "ESR Sens by cheapcheap  on 06 Sep 11:39  Typical of this goverment to not sanction fraud and corruption!! How long will this carry on for...you'll probably find all the top anc brass,have got a finger in the pie somewhere.   06 Sep 11:39  [Reply] [Zoom Out]
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- Snap poll to all forumites ; Who amongst you would like to see this childish, churlish and confrontational Idiot, going by the name of Rams, banned permanently from this forum ? All in favour say " AYE ".
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
aye.

the guy is immature. a troll. a hypocrite after his latest "reporting people for racism" schtick - and to top it all off clearly not the brightest crayon in the box as he doesn't seem to understand the concept of irony.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Please investigate the following thread, where Striker and Doomsdayza continue to make personal insults.As I cannot throw back the insults, and this continues unabated, they should in all fairness be banned as they do not add value to the forum but it disruptive: "- Snap poll to all forumites ; Who amongst you would like to see this childish, churlish and confrontational Idiot, going by the name of Rams, banned permanently from this forum ? All in favour say " AYE ".          Re:Re:ESR Sens by doomsdayza on 08 Sep 09:45          aye. the guy is immature. a troll. a hypocrite after his latest "reporting people for racism" schtick - and to top it all off clearly not the brightest crayon in the box as he doesn't seem to understand the concept of irony." Sent to SBG securities
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
Yes, I am still here, I just stopped posting, because I realised that my postings were not adding much to the forum, no-one seemed interested in my opinions. I have been reading most of the posts on the forum though. @Rams, you are rubbing people up the wrong way. Whether this is intentional or not, I cannot say. Striker and Cheapcheap unfortunately lost their cool beacause of your annoying behaviour. I do not agree with what they posted about you. BUT, I do state that your postings are making this forum an unpleasant experience for me, and I suspect that most forumites will agree with me. I therefore ever so politely request that you stop your unpleasant behaviour. EVERYONE WHO AGREES WITH MY EVER SO POLITE REQUEST, PLEASE POST "Yes"
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos