Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ET (Easy Trader) gone home

3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Communication with ET in his distant galaxy is pretty diddicult these days. It is so bad that it often just stops. Houston does not seem to be aware that there is a problem.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
BC02
Super Contributor
same happens with mine, often the orange light goes on and nothing for 20 minutes, other times it just bombs out and you have to refresh.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Houston doesn't know how to fix the problem it seems...
0 Kudos
mervman13
New Contributor
Yup. For me too. Candles don't show up either. Clunky interface. What are we paying for? Huge improvement needed!
0 Kudos
Jessie
Contributor
I've given up and stopped using ET - far too unreliable and frustrating.
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Houston have now advised that they may fix the problem as soon as this afternoon. However, the fix may not work. Testing first would be a good idea.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
you referring to chart or trade ticker..have never had problems with trade ticker prices and on all day(ADSL)
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Charts, trade ticker, VWAP all stop. Whole ET just stops. Sometimes will restart after a while but normally refresh. Quite irritating when you suddenly realise that ALSI has not moved for a while. Dangerous too.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
my suggestion would be that the price for ET be increased so it can be upgraded and given free to those with high volume trades per month....
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
I do not really care what ET costs. I just want it to work.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Is this the court room for ET. He is dead
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
did you read that story in the papers about the killer who claims ET gave him HIV!
0 Kudos