Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

EXX AND KIO

hs
Regular Contributor
Any views on KIO and EXX. Where will they be in the next month or so.
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
Not applicable
exx` should be around 159 but kio has been sidestepping not sure in it but very little
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Exx really benefitting from coal, and supply thereof to Eskom, so share to settle around 157 level...Kio, I agree with LN, trading a bit sideways, but with results out on the 24th July, which I am expecting to be above market expectations, should allow this share to pick up to around the R345 levels..just my thoughts
0 Kudos
John_the_Baptis
Contributor
what are your views on the Wesizwe over the next month or 2?
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Kio - is this the bounce that we were expecting to the R345 levels??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
just when i downsized my kio warrant it goes up but exx now that i have upped it is wavering- hardest part of being a trader is following your own rules ????????
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Im sure we have all experienced that at same stage - some more than others (myself included)...Lets hope this time, I can make a few cents..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
how high do yourll think kio can go on this upward trend atm?
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
today, around current high levels, but think the bounce will be up to around the 342 levels, but I may be wrong. if it can break the 342 levels then up to the 350 and up.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Kio looks to be in a pennant/flag formation, so odds are break could be up.
0 Kudos
m9o
Contributor
kio broke important technical moving averages today, could see upside for another.. i see it going to R345, then to R350, but a pullback from there..if im wrong about the pull back, then R365.. my piece of advice, don't short this one.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i think its time to take profits and go short on agl
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
KIO VERY SLOW TODAY
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hey youngster..."man with many babes"
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
Thankx preston...heehee,
0 Kudos
Not applicable
m9o, would you mind being a bit more specific about those levels you're referring to? I see KIO as being near the top of a gentle downward channel right now, with a target of about 338. If anything, I'd short it unless it broke above 340-ish.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree with you AvS. Today it has also touch on the ceiling of the Bollinger Bands. Been making consistantly lower highs.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AS I SAID SHORT ON AGL sorry gotta shout very few times i call it right
0 Kudos