Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

EXXARO on 8 month high

Not applicable
any predictions where this might lead?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable
My target is R 86
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
R69 - just wait for US markets to come undone.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree, profit taking is way overdue, it has to come down to some kind of support level.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
great call hennie. i took profits too early as at 74 when bought at 62. shorted in the 77's which would have been great if I had taken the profits when pulled bk to 69 but was too gready and now sitting with a fat loss at 82.20. What did you base your target of 86 on and do you you see a pullback before then? will get auto closed out at 82.60!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Barnard, only been focusing on the weekly charts have a look higher highs .... higher lows ....http://www.chartupload.com/viewer.php?file=6ir3fz7qxtbpf5vi42aa.png
0 Kudos
JPDR1
Contributor
Barnard, I did almost the exact same thing you did, but I agree that profit taking is overdue. Volume today was very low and all indicators are in the red.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi JPDR1. Looking at where US markets closed, and the overbought status and low volumes of Exxaro we may get some respite tomorrow. The question will be if we do, how long to ride the short bk down!
0 Kudos
JPDR1
Contributor
Don't think it will go to previous lows, will have to rely on tight stop-losses to do the trick.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
83, 84, 85, 86 HEHEHEHE !!
0 Kudos