Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Earning an extra income

Not applicable
Hi guys I'm still a student and don't have access to a lot of trading funds. Does anybody perhaps know of a job where I can earn money by using the internet? Seeing that I don't have that much time on my hands I want to be able to determine my own working hours and a regular job makes this a little bit difficult. I've found a couple of typing jobs but they all require quite a high registration fee. Please any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
0 Kudos
26 REPLIES 26
richardw
Super Contributor
Do you need to pay to register on eLance?

What can you do? Write/draw/etc. What are you interested in doing?
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
double h , whats your email adres , i know of an opportunity and you dont have to pay any fees , just need own internet and email.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
drop me a mail about the opportunity aswell, also interested, [email protected]
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
hey fusion, if u don't mind can u please drop a mail to [email protected] , my brother needs something to do in his spare time as well, thx a mil :)
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I dont know of any direct job, but i believe that if you looking for a job and someone is charging for registration or something like sending documentation etc. it is most probably a scam, be careful. i would say if you looking for a job you shouldnt have to pay a cent!
0 Kudos
ws
Frequent Contributor
me too please fusion,need something for my wife to do,thanks ([email protected])
0 Kudos
stomps
Contributor
email to me to please I have internet My email is [email protected] Thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Richardw I can do almost everything and I really don't care what I do I just want to do something.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
i will pass it on to the lady doing it. but werner right dont pay anybody , they must pay you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
fusion, can you e-mail me as well plse- [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
THIS IS... STANDARD BANK JOB SEARCH....! REAL JOBS FOR EASY MONEY, ......................................................................................................................................to advertise on this space and please call. 082 4575 555 now!.. Please note calls charged at premium rates. terms and conditions apply
0 Kudos
DA
Contributor
me too please - my son is an IT student, looking for work - [email protected]
0 Kudos
zn
Contributor
To me as well, please fusion, been out of work for 3 months now, voltuneering my time, but that is not going to pay the bills, funds fastly depleting, Many Thanks
0 Kudos
zn
Contributor
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
Sigh!!! judging by the response on this thread I see that gone are the days where hard labour and finger callouses are signs of someone wanting to earn a good, healthy, living.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I wonder why some people waste their time by writng on this forum and aren't at their hard working jobs.....thanx for the comments.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
i would also appreciate the information! email is [email protected]
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
or if you are a degree holder (never mind the profession) you can always go and teach english in south korea, japan or china for like ZAR25K tax free and acommodation plau return ticket for two year contract....
0 Kudos