Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Earnings info on the Website

thekid
Occasional Contributor
Is it possible to find earnings expectations on the website somewhere? Also do we get broker upgrades eg if UBS upgrades AGL from HOLD to BUY? If so where do we find it on the website? thanks
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
louisg
Super Contributor
You need to do your own homework. Do not rely on somebody else's recommendations.
0 Kudos
thekid
Occasional Contributor
I know that you should do your own homework. I just would like to know for example if a big broker upgrades or downgrades a share as this sometimes causes the price to move. Also earnings expectations: For eg. what the earnings expectation was for IMP results this a.m. to see if the HEPS was more or less than the consensus expectation.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
If you are a trader/speculator I cannot offer any advice other than that you should perhaps consider long term investing.
0 Kudos
thekid
Occasional Contributor
I am not really asking for advice, merely asking if it that info is available on the website. But thanks for the reply :)
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Type in the share code of the share you are interested in. Scroll to the bottom of the page and left click "Detailed forecasts and analysis". You should find what you looking for.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Type in the share code of the share you are interested in. Click GO, then scroll to the bottom of the page and left click "Detailed forecasts and analysis". You should find what you looking for.
0 Kudos