Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easter Saturday

prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Something to ease the boredom and get the grey matter thinking. When did "Easter Saturday" fall on a Monday.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Fredsed
Super Contributor
It must have something to do with ALSI and Chartist, eh? not? am I right? give a carrot to an old rabbit, come on stop taking confidence and give a piece of your ill gotten gimme gimme gains... I will name you Phartist, the Phare Ou of the art of trading any piece of *****.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Nay pray thee, come; Or if thou wilt hold longer argument, Do it in notes.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Nay pray thee, come; Or if thou wilt hold longer argument, Do it in notes.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
This may get you a few beers in the pub. The Grand National is run every year on a saturday, and due to a water logged course in the 1930's, the officals decided to postpone it to the monday due to danger to both horse and jockey. In the race was a horse called "Easter Saturday" and it fell at one of the fences,that is when Easter Saturday fell on a monday.I understand that the horse was mounted by a clown called Fredsed
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
impossible , because a horse mounted fredsed's mother and only 9 months later did fredsed appear.
0 Kudos