Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easy Trader is K?K not worth R 100

Edge
Frequent Contributor
1. it has no features. 2. Its slow. 3. Does not remember your list even when you save it. 4. cannot change colours. 5. Does not flash an update. this product is worth R 20 only.My wife can can write a better program with visual basic! it actually irritates me big time anyone else feels the same?
0 Kudos
30 REPLIES 30
Not applicable
I think we should take a vote to get STB to can it.They say it is in a developping phase. Do they care about our money at all to give us a product in that phase? I can add more to your list of complaints and to conpound it, for me it is even worse as I am on a Mac and the data and graphs hardly ever move. It is currently stock on 10 o'clock.
0 Kudos
KJR
Frequent Contributor
Maybe they should offer it free on a temporary trial basis. More users will result in more suggestions
0 Kudos
KJR
Frequent Contributor
Maybe they should offer it free on a temporary trial basis. More users will result in more suggestions
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
they could even put the ruling price in the first colum behind the share. your eye has to seach for it. If nobody says anything then collectively we will all be the losers!
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
i agree. How can people be expected to use such a weak product? People are serious when it comes to making money! This software is a joke.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
U can drop and drag ruling price were you please.
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
correct.Now save it,then close ET and the open it and its back where it was befor u moved it.???????????????
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
correct.Now save it,then close ET and the open it and its back where it was befor u moved it.???????????????
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i also pefer PS but that is no longer a option, no one is forcing you to sign up for Easy Trader, if you dont like it go some where else..... at least sbk is making an effort, and i have confendence that they will improve it...however must say i dont enjoy paying more for a less superior..... hope they sort it out soon..
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
draging it across every time you open must really take alot of effort....????????????
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
why tip top? try saving it,close ET and then open it and ET is not Tip Top!
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
draging it across every time you open must really take alot of effort....????????????
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
So you are unhappy but you accept the states quo? Is that not a cop out?
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
Im just say there are more constructive way to get to work better. This is your only option on sbk, so accept that fact. Rather make a post: offering suggestions(realistic) that is useful for the developers to make a better product for us. Price Streamer RIP.
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
I agree with most of what u say.I am poking a stick at u all. Complacency never changes anything!That my point. Are u going to still be happy in 6 months time with this mickey mouse software ? where is the Time sales? like on PS?(add to list) This software should never have been rolled out so quickly!
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
Time Sales : Click on Instrument's Ruling Price, times sales pops up.
0 Kudos