Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easy Trader is K?K not worth R 100

richardw
Super Contributor
Because SBK has more control of it and it's probably a big deal to them, you'll likely see some good improvements over the next while. Not even Microsoft makes a good first version of anything, it's how they iterate and improve that makes the real difference. I'd suggest you continue pointing out issues but don't slam the team. Eish, they must have thick skins by now.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And how do you suggest they sort out the fact that it simply doesn't work on Mac computers? Will I have to wait for 6 months or for ever to have live prices on my computer? Why did they have to use a Microsoft product where the previous one was a Web based product (probably on Linus or another reliable base), accessible to all and everywhere? The problems are not ending, they are just starting. We should not settle for an RIP on PS. We are the clients, the consumers.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I don't suggest. You're in the minority of a client population that has zero pricing power compared to the supplier. If SBK puts time into sorting out Mac users, they're probably wasting their time.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Gentlemen, these complaints have been raging for weeks and weeks....why on earth do you put up with this poor service. It simply baffles me. Please try igindex.com. Problem solved. Perfect charts, worldwide markets, professional support, much much lower costs. Now wasn't that easy?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And it works on a mac,.. whaa hooo !!! NEWSFLASH,.. Ninja spotted in Gauteng Provincie,..
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
i've been trying to play around it and i am not getting JSE stuff
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
did u have to send documentation to the uk to register?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Yes, copy of utility bill and passport. Get tax clearance and transfer your funds. They will call you from the UK to discuss. Account opened within 24 hrs.
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
how long have u been using igindex.com? Costs?
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
Apologies there is a Time Sales- makes ET a little bit better.
0 Kudos