Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easy Trader

Not applicable
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the Dec 11 Alsi Interactive chart? The candles won't update whilst all else like trade ticker does. Heleen
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Mar-11
Super Contributor
no issues here...
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Try clicking on the Instruments tab in the interactive chart and update that to the Dec Alsi...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks ACEP? Just did that but still no joy. I also re-installed Silverlight but also did not help.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
set the time period to tick....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks. I did and tick is fine, but I watch candles and after moving back from tick still no movement on the candle?
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
are u sure ur chart is on intraday and not historical....have u tried 1 min candle.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Will check thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry I was wrong. Even the tick doesn't update. It only updates once when I select it and then becomes dormant. So does the 1min and other candles. The Easy Trader trade ticker and the bids and offers are updating a in a few seconds increments and yet the candles don't. Thanks for the help
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Are you running an Internet Explorer browser? If so try Firefox...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
best browswer at the moment for ET is IE .. haven't tried the new firefox that updated this morn, but the previous version was way slow ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks. I'm at a dead end. All other internet sites etc is superfast except OST and Easy Trader, and the candles that wont react to price changes whilst trade ticker and bids and offers work just fine. It's only been since this morn. Friday all was still fine.
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
i have always used chrome and no problem so far
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it works on all, but fastest on IE9 last time I tested ..
0 Kudos
Yatagan
Frequent Contributor
I also had the same problems yesterday. However, my connection was very slow last night (I'm in Mongolia, so perhaps that was the problem. I eventually gave up and will try again today. Second thought: It is about one month that I am using Easytrader. Would they have wanted me to take out a subscription or does it just continue after the first month trial..?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
By launching Easy Trader you accept terms and conditions so you will be billed automatically. Was it only the interactive chart that didn't respond like in my case?
0 Kudos
shizz
Contributor
Anyone having issues with ForexPros?
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
yip(only streaming charts not advanded working) and forexfactory also issues..
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
mine actaully work now....had issues yesterday...
0 Kudos
shizz
Contributor
Mine keeps refreshing...
0 Kudos