Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easy Trader

Chanan
Occasional Contributor
Thanks Hennie. I will look at it. At least when all futures is down then all have an equal disadvantage. I had two ALSI Dec11 Index Future graphs open at the same time on Easytrader. There graphs at those freezing points does not even look the same when they go live again. There freezing points are not even at the same time. I cannot scalp on a platform like that.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Phillip, good going there in Google on the 4 hour MACD....but why Chanan, thats like a Bollywodd name, hence the feeling was that you were a novice!Phillip Nel, now thats a name to set the record straight....
0 Kudos
Chanan
Occasional Contributor
Hi. It was a name I have registered long before I did the Forex stuff some 10 years plus back. Phililp
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
do u make the chanan chutneys also ??
0 Kudos
Chanan
Occasional Contributor
No. Not what I know about.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Philip, you are too polite for this forum!
0 Kudos
Chanan
Occasional Contributor
Hi. Thats the way I am. In my 5 years of trading Forex live I have seen and experienced a lot of things. In this game I have learn to expect anything and to prepare for everything and to trust nobody. All decisions is made on testing and calculating all the known risks. To get angry means that homework was not done well. If the homework shows a NO go then it is of no use to try and bend the rules or go onto the I hope strategy. HOPE is not a strategy. I act on the facts in front of me therefor will I do this and that. If the facts are not presented true and reliable there is NO way I can built a future on that. Phillip
0 Kudos