Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easy Trader

Not applicable
Hi, anyone else struggling today.. I just want a 15m candle with SMA and MACD on ALSI and I have been trying for over an hour. ALso my chart is currently updated to 9:00.. great stuff. Hope others are struggling..
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
not today, but yesterday was a nightmare.
It would take 2 tries to send a buy/sell order and more than 60 seconds to complete. My stoplosses also failed yesterday!
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Yes, lately the 'freezing' thing has been regular with me. Can take a while to get going again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hope they sort it out, paying for this so it should work.. it is only R100 bucks but still..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sorry, spoke to soon. 2 orders didnt go through, site bombed out, out for 30 minutes, phoned the call centre to close position, they couldnt do anything....

what a nightmare at the moment, this is really unacceptable - how are we suppose to trust the platform if 2 days in a row I cant exit when I need to??!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and they back up and my easy trader still dead.. great day at the office. Last candle is 10:00 :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just want to say all working.. assume was part of issue OST had today. I now have my chart. Thanks guys.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Here we go again.... OST is currently unavailable... BS!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Again i am struggling.. anyone else got this. Apple MAC running safari and firefox and easy trader graphs just dead, also position table is very delayed. Please standard bank help this problem...
0 Kudos