Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easy Trader

Not applicable
Anyone know if Easy Trader's problems have been fixed with the past weekend's maintenance? Catch 22, unsubscribed because I was fed-up but how will I know it's fixed without subscribing?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Trade ticker and time sales often lag behind watchlist ruling price by 10 to 15 seconds. ET still just stops for a few minutes at a time. Have grown so used to third rate that it hardly bothers me any more. Given up complaining to call centre and supervisors. Just press f5 and carry on.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
no need to use or pay for second rate service. why not investigate other providers of reliable intra-day charts?
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
OST has an SLA with us and should adhere to it. Unfortunately we cannot debit their account when we receive sub-standard service. My ALSH graph is once again not working today and yesterday morning, I couldnt trade at all before 9.
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
ET worked well until 9 August when they did their upgrade. I still believe that they will get it right once they have solved all their problems. Anyway, moving elsewhere sounds like a bigger hassle to me.
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
19 Sep 2012 - We are experiencing issues with placing orders via Easy Trader Clients might experience issues placing trades via Easy Trader. Placing trades from your portfolio is working, or give us a call on 0860 121 161.
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Another upgrade tomorrow. Third time lucky?
0 Kudos