Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easy Trader

seded
Contributor
Interactive charts not available since Friday am. Anybody still using this also having a problem? Any recommendations for alternative software will be appreciated. Tks and have a good one.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
frankza
New Contributor
Had the same issue, delete the instruments and re add them and your starts will start working again, thou on the intraday can't get more than 1 day to show.
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
This is definitely not on. If only 3 of us are complaining, how are the others getting by?
0 Kudos
magicactus
Frequent Contributor
Take screen shots of them and send them in repeatedly, if you lucky you may get a reply by the end of the day. There is a guy there by the name of Lebo who seems to be the only one that makes things happen
0 Kudos
seded
Contributor
Probably so few of us using this that we do not warrant major I.T. expense and attention. What say you OST?
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
Just had my fill of easy trader. Cancelled it.
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
What are you using now?
0 Kudos
seded
Contributor
Thank you PURE for the advice. Now able to create charts again.
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
I intended to use easytrader for ALSI intraday trading, but found it too unreliable for the level of risk involved. Still considering other options. It would be interesting to see how many traders are actually successfully using easytrader for intrady trading the alsi.
0 Kudos
reyden
Frequent Contributor
Opened an account IGmarkets, use their charts and trade thru Standard
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brainware
Frequent Contributor
I have support issues with screens, filters outstanding since Nov 2013 When you have a problem with a trade, you must email it to IT How long will OST carry on with the lack of support?
0 Kudos