Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easy come. . . . .

Brazen
Super Contributor
BABYBOY a little subdued this morning. . . .
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Nolan
Contributor
Were you still short BB?
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
what do you mean by short...?
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
lack of patience in conversational response
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
haha! don't tell us what long means, PLEASE!
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
means 'are you still holding your TOPDWZ that you said you had bought on Tuesday'. ie, caught short. Or caught with your shorts down. Just not very tall today, you know?
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
NO i sold my shares on tuesday. please don't start a conversation that you know nothing about. thats why i don't never use this forum all cause nobody seems to help me. to be quiet means that your always listening which in turn mearns, you always GAIN knowledge. so please keep quiet...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
come on people - play nice now.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hey Simon this is nothing you should have seen last weeks post Babyboy changed his nappies quiet a few times.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
asylum go cry to your mother, this place is for chatting about shares so ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** you
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
Imagine if we thought how our messages would be received, before we glibly sent them out there to confirm in the receivers' minds....... how they see us?!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wicked! imagine I could see through clothes.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
So. . . BABYBOY 'don't never use this forum' and he sold his TOPDWZ just after buying them on Tuesday. So all's well that ends well.
0 Kudos