Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easy trader - lets improve it

sponono
Super Contributor
OST: 4/10/2011 Thank you for your email. Your suggestions has been forwarded to management for consideration. Feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance. Regards ME: 30/09/2011 Easytrader is beutiful but can I make the following suggestiongs: 1. The five days of data is not enough for me. Can we please extend it to say 10 days; 2. Every time I change the time frames I have to put back all my indicators such as RSI, Bollinger bands, volume etc. Is it possible to customise all these indicators sothat I dont have to change them every time I change the time frames;
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RisseN
Contributor
Two very good suggestions. I hope they look into it. It would be great if we could get more than 5 days of data!
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
plus more than four charts at one time
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
I agree on both your suggestions...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
fulcrum
Occasional Contributor
The other annoying thing is the popup with values when you click and hold on the chart. You need to be zoomed right in to see the values of the most recent candle on the popup or they get hidden outside of the window.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Another annoying thing is that trend lines that do not touch any data points get 'disconnected' at the next tick. Once this happens they cannot be selected for deletion and just sit there for the rest of the day unless the graph is refreshed.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agree to all comments. The price box should just open to the left if you want to see the price details of the last candle. It would make it easier for us, the users.
0 Kudos
RisseN
Contributor
Yes I agree. Please fix the trendline issue. It's really annoying to get your chart setup all as you want it and then you get this frieken floating trendline which you cant select, move or delete. On the whole though, I have no serious complaints with the system,...just agreeing with the suggested improvements.
0 Kudos