Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Eating cats and dogs.....

topgun
Super Contributor
You really do need psychological help - you blabber, can't reason (or spell) and are seemingly unable to argue your point, hence your resort to name calling - this merely illuminates your character to this forum....shame
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well, this is just sad - firstly that Robbie and Topgun are probably representative of a whole sub-species that think the same way they do, and secondly, that these 2 boeremag types are making me feel affectionate towards Chartist.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
very interesting...now tell me what you think, I think based on the transcript above seeing that I am now boeremag material...
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Tis the Season of Goodwill to all mankind. (Brazen both genders) ooops, to other forumites more genders or benders
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Robbie i am really trying to see your point of view but i cannot get my head that far up my *****hole
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
You are a useless oxygen grabber who has an incurable form of disease that is slowly destroying your compassionate side for mankind. And it will be our kids born with a liberal mind that will enjoy the fruits of SA before other useless oxygen grabbers.
0 Kudos
juliette
Occasional Contributor
So, if one is sick of the senseless violence, murder and mayhem inflicted on SA society by marauding black gangs, that makes one boeremag material. If an elderly woman's fingers are severed with a garden shear and her husband beaten senseless with a panga by black scum that hunt in packs, this is ok? Why is aids such a problem in southern africa...is it the polluted air or perhaps the water...or is it just not pc to acknowledge the true cause? Annie Lennox, in fact, remarked this weekend that this govt. is criminaly negligent in its approach to the pandemic....she must be a contender too...
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
and still the blabber continues with no inkling of intelligence...you really do need a brain transplant...
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Heres my bit. Preston..the Bible is not the oldest book in the world. Something as simple as THE ART OF WAR by Sun Tzu was written in 500BC. Other religeous texts like the Indian Vedic scriptures, Jewish Kaballa , Buddhist Bon etc are 2500BC or even older. Anyways, Robbie and Topgun onle illuminate the fact that a barbaric intellect may coexist with a civilized veneer. Like the murderous criminals that roam our streets, seeminly ordinary citizens may harbour such a malevolent conciousness. Words with such venom only arise from an angry and uninformed mind. They have probably never treated a person with HIV. It is a slow and very painful lingering death. No human, no matter how misguided and brutal their pasts deserves this. We are all affected by crime and HIV. Forget your own prejudices and bitterness, and then maybe humanity can move forward into a future of collective realization..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Copper, I agree with your response. In my opinion AID victims suffers two kind of death. Firstly death by physical destruction of the body and secondly death by alienation. Recently i have seen a AIDS patient in hospital and the physical destruction of his body was truely unbearable to look at and secondly this guy had no family members visiting him. No one in this world deserves to be in that state,no matter how bad his decision was. As a forum member , i will not sit back and watch other forum member make funs of these guys. Who Know what the future will hold for us and our kids?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
What makes a person with aids so special - is it because it is mostly a black disease - there are countless other diseases where people have not brought it upon themselves such as cancer, heartproblems,brain tumours - but wow lets have an aids concert, what pc bull. We will still be having those 20 years from now. In life, one makes choices and we pay for those choices - in my circles nobody has ever contracted hiv - I wonder why? must be their nutrition. Observing the social mayhem in SA, the "barbaric intellect" seems to be omnipresent. As for our anger, why should we accept crime and the state's limpwristed response - not that that is unexpected. What is the significance of "we are all affected by crime and hiv" typical african victimhood? As for your future of collective realisation, keep on dreaming!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
No! it is people disease that affect ALL of humanity. And having a concert only promote the awareness of this disease. Triple bottom line reporting incorporated under Corporate Goverance as recommended by the King Report also serve to illustrate the social responsible for entity to social issues that affect the enviroment in which they operate. Now please go read Matthew Chapter 7 vs 6
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Topgun i understand your response. All i am saying is u cannot extinguish fire with fire.... After a while, the anger becomes the charioteer and you become the chariot.This may say like naive hippie rantings, but maybe just change your outlook even if just for a day. Enjoy the holidays everyone :)
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
ok,I will endeavour to change my outlook for a day...happy killing all you fine young murderers, you are all just misunderstood!!
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
you must really get out of the country more....all the pc bull is starting to affect you. And no, I am not actually judging or condeming anybody, they did that themselves. I am merely stating the obvious....that people should accept responsibility for their own actions...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Now that the spirit TopGun (first part of your response). God bless you. Enjoy your sleep. Do not worry , no remark to my personality was taken seriously by me.
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
Gadies & Lentlemen
Rumour has it, that 'tis the season of goodwill - show some!
Failing that, how about burying the hatchet - no, not in the back of each others' heads, despite wanting to?!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Topgun, please accept my sincere apologies for the use of abusive language. It will not happen again. PS..This was not motivated by Mr. D posting.
0 Kudos