Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Edducational video - How to trade a terminating diagonal

Bentley
Frequent Contributor
This is a really simple video showing how to trade a terminating diagonal. It is not just for traders. Longer term investors whether they be invested in the index or individual counters need to at least take some notice of a structure such as the one detailed as it MAY indicate that the tide is about to go out. http://www.screencast.com/t/0eNhEsXN
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Not applicable
Lol, the only thing youll ever learn from Charty is how to lose money fast!!...that and how to edit videos afterwards
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
BC01 - possibly you can explain as the trade is 250 points in profit. The video was created just after the market closed last night. possibly you could also explain how or why it would be edited afterwards?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I wasnt referring to this video, I was referring to 1 of the prev videos.
To me a proven liar just needs to prove it to me once, no second chances.

While we on the topic if realchartist does so well, why doesnt he post his results for the year, like Garth M?
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
he does...and this video will be part of that record. So to be clear you have no issue with this video?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol, no Im too afraid to watch it, last time I watched his video there was open in the background...still hosing myself.

But please share, where are these results?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sorry meant to say there was p0rn in the background
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
you make slanderous comments about something you haven't even watched? I think I know where you are coming from now....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
funny how you keep focusing on the 1 video, but dont deny any of the allegations.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
liars tend to that, its called misdirection.

So where are the results btw?
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
you are welcome to mail the contact details on the site for the information - its is clearly marked. As I said I know where you are coming from now ..this is not a forum for you to achieve revenge for your nose being put out of joint in the past.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
@Bentley, I'm enjoying the dialog, by the way do you drive one?
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
yes... literally absolutely no difference except a badge and a different front grille so more like twins wearing different jewelery.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
My apologies for interrupting, BC01 over to you
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol, naah its cool, this guys a joke.
We all know hes really just here cause his subscriptions are dwindling again.

Whats really funny though is how he keeps pointing to Roffey as the liar when he does the same things, thats the pot calling the kettle black.
0 Kudos
reyden
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
so far this structure has delivered 800 alsi points. Now we look for a retest of the initial break around the 41350 -400 mark
0 Kudos