Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Eina!

BAP
Regular Contributor
Taking a beating but Bil still holding up. Any views out there on how low will she go or will Bil follow?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Galuc
Super Contributor
Stop lossed out, gees what a tumble, oh well, alive to fight another day!
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
buying on the down...i like this downward trend . . ....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And just like that my 15% portfolio gain from the last 2 months has vanished on BIL and ACL.... Wow. Thats not good.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
309 is 100% retracement, entry 312 if 309 breaks owwwwwwww
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Jack, at what point are you saying you would renter at 312? if 309 holds?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Im getting deep cycle convultions in my stomach for closing my short position on Agl yesterday!!
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Guys I am taking a beating on EPS it has given up a good amount .... AGL ah I am enjoying the upward moves...love taking others stop losses as they trigger.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The old problem resurfaces - why get out of what would otherwise be considered a good entry point? I am with Jack on this one, 312 or therebouts is a good entry, but if it doesn't hold, then I recon we are in a downturn for AGL - although given the performance of its subsidiaries, I struggle to believe that. As for Eastplats, well how much stability do you expect from a company that reported a 1c profit?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
As Jack says, support at 308 309. Gotta be worth a small long at that level, with a tightish stop. If it gets there, been waiting a while now.
0 Kudos
BAP
Regular Contributor
Through all your support levels and entries today! Any predictions for the weekend? A number of resources looking attractive at these levels BUT what will DOW do today is the big question...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yep, i am stopped out, first stoploss that has kicked in almost 9 months. So now my volatile stocks have been kicked out of my portfolio, and the strong ones still remain - steinhoff & ddt are holding their ground right now, and remgro hanging in there.
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
AGL has a bit of a conundrum.. Anglo plat has 21billion $ of debt - of which AGL is an 80% share holder and cynthia carrol is trying to get rid of debt. Share price may be low for a while unless the sell plats or pay off dets
0 Kudos