Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Eish Zuma

Preston
Super Contributor
Dis is another Zimbabwe burning!!!
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
samoa
Super Contributor
ja,swaer...
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
Prestone, when I tried to log in tonight to the chatforum I got a login screen to share trading. Ok, I accept it as a glich,i tried again,same story. So I went elsewhere and saw that maybe my holdings is incorrect according to a notification on the home page. Then I realize that when Apollo left the moon in 1969 Armstrong knew exactly what amount of fuel he had.It is many years later and I do not know if I can trust may holdings as reported. Imagine Armstrong in my position. Scary, is it not? On Zim I will share my thoughts on another time... 1969 is quite a while ago....
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Every night at 10pm, i usually take a snapshot of my holdings using the snagit software. Give it a try . Go to www.snagit.com and download the free version.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Okay, market back in the yo-yo......but remember, a South African media exposed Nkandla, a state institution nailed the pres.....we not Zim , we a healthy democracy....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i agree, there is corruption, we cannot condone it and we have not, but it not ANC that been ivestigated, it is the goverment, the state...what i say is that it was not allowed to go unchecked, the state institution, investigated the state, now that is healthy in a democracy..it tells the world that we still a good country to do business with?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
The government - not the state...
0 Kudos