Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Eland

deet
Contributor
Hi Barry I am very new to the markets, I bought a lot of Eland in November,my first investment,it has performed well up till a few days ago, now it seems to be static. Do you think the shares will still rise now that they have started open pit mining. What is your thoughts on the the matter Thank you. Deanne [email protected]
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi Deet,For the longer term i stick to everything i said 'bout ELAND on the 14 Dec. as it has had a good run of late there is nothing wrong with taking all or part profits.Today AQP came out with its quarterly report which IMHO is very positive,but its share fell as it is a very long document and some investors would rather be on the safe side in case theres sonmething amiss that they don't know about, no doubt.This has had a knock on effect to the second tier plats.There are far too many new independant plat mines for my liking,but Eland is going to be one of the few new that succeeds.
0 Kudos